Sunday, September 23, 2007

Guadalupe

The Guadalupe River is well known for being THE place in Texas to float for miles inside inner tubes. Perhaps equally well known for the coolers of beer accompanying the inner tube occupants. It's just a short drive from Wimberley, and my new bride & I had a great time rafting down a decidedly uncrowded Guadalupe after the big rains chased away all of the inner-tubers.

I prefer to think of the Guadalupe as pictured here, after I photoshopped out all signs of human activity. Photoshop is so much fun I'd like to expand it's use to other issues. Getting a few too many wrinkles? Photoshop'm right out. Door dings in the car? No match for Photoshop. Global warming, suicude bombers in Iraq, mindless presidential debates? Yep, you know the answer...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home