Saturday, October 15, 2011

Scaffolding, Sort Off

I've been doing some photo file cleanup and came across this old photo of the American Clay plastering contractor working in the stairwell/entryway.  I had been working away upstairs without paying much attention to them, having last checked on them when they were starting their scaffolding setup.  It turned out that they didn't bring any of the pieces needed to bring the scaffolding up the stairs.  So I discovered that they had procured my ladder (foreground, yellow) to create a custom scaffold system.  The only marginal credit I'll give them is that they actually had a guy stabilizing the ladder (you can barely see him at the photo bottom).  But they lose even that credit since he was standing underneath the 2x12 with the plasterer on it.  Thankfully I'm now all finished with contractors in the house, so the only worker I have to keep an eye on is ME.   

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home