Thursday, June 28, 2012

stepping up

This post is for my tool and equipment geek friends.  Yes, you know who you are.   I'm about to start work on the window trim around four very high windows in the stairwell, and of course I want to do it safely.  I thought about scaffolding- very safe but expensive and time consuming.  Then I discovered this new ladder with adjustable legs which enable it to be stable on my stairs, or outside trimming trees on steep terrain.  So the only question from my not-so-tool-enchanted friends may be "Tell the truth, you designed these windows up there just so you could buy another gizmo, right?" 

2 Comments:

At 10:22 AM, Blogger Mark said...

Way cool!!! Looks like it even has adjustment pins for small 1/4 to 1/2 incremental adjustment steps!!! What's even more impressive is the setting in which this cool gadget gets to reside and stand in...a rich, warm, wood staircase created by it's master!

 
At 10:23 AM, Blogger Mark said...

Way cool!!! Looks like it even has adjustment pins for small 1/4 to 1/2 incremental adjustment steps!!! What's even more impressive is the setting in which this cool gadget gets to reside and stand in...a rich, warm, wood staircase created by it's master!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home