Saturday, January 12, 2013

Holiday Memories

We had a pretty big crew (considering we have a pretty small house) between Christmas and New Years.  Vanessa, Ginny & Luke, Stacey& Gregg and Braden and Kara.  And of course Ann and me.  I somehow missed my chance to get many photos, but here are few:  

Vanessa taking the kiddos out for an adventure in the backyard.  That probably explains the assorted sticks and stones I found on the back porch later.


Luke making the best of extreme eyeball pain.  What a camera ham!


















Ann's very famous and yummy pancakes.    And creative.  I didn't get one with a smiley face.  Not that I'm upset.  Hardly noticed it.  Not feeling a bit sorry for myself.  Bottom lip not quivering at all.



And the feature attraction for Braden and Kara.  A hike down the hill to our tiny pond to do what young kids do best; having fun with whatever is at hand.  In this case throwing a whole lot of rocks into that tiny pond and discovering something to fish out of there with a stick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home