Monday, September 07, 2015

Magical Dusk

Photographers love taking certain photos at dawn and dusk because of the warm glow they can achieve.  Really good photographers can even make pretty sad architecture seem downright charming at those almost-dark times.  Every once in awhile I manage to stop for a bit to really enjoy those views.  This weekend I was running back and forth between the guest house and my workshop at dusk, tediously cutting kitchen cabinet trim and wondering why I bothered to build the cabinets myself. Then I saw this view of the the guest house with some of the interior lights glowing through the windows.  Got some cool feelings of home sweet home-away-from-home, relaxing securely inside, happy friends and family enjoying the space... you get the idea.  You're invited to come and enjoy some of those beautiful times of day in Wimberley with us.  See that teak bench on the porch?  It has your name on it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home