Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Family Affair

My daughters Vanessa and Stacey, and grandson Braden(plus one on the way) made their second visit to Wimberley in as many months, determined to make some real progress getting more drywall installed. And while they won't be going to work anytime soon for a drywall installation company, it was great to have them there putting their mark on our home. Hindered only slightly by taking turns keeping my grandson from getting into trouble, we actually did get some work done.

Someday long after I'm gone, my great-grandkids may be able to sit in the house and say things to my daughter like "Grandma, if you tell me that stupid story again about how you drywalled this whole house by yourself I'm gonna scream!"

Picured here are the two of them after receiving there Drywaller Training Diplomas. Standing with Braden and my relieved wife Ann (relieved that everyone still had ten hand digits).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home