Sunday, January 27, 2008

Speak up

Not exactly a master of priorities, I recently decided that I was tired of listening to music on a dinky little radio. After all, all that hard work on the Wimberley house will go much smoother while I'm listening to music on a really good stereo system, right?

So, I've now got hi-fi to add to the growing list of necessities available at the house, like plumbing and electricity. And not just any hi-fi. These in-wall JBL's (the two circular things in the photo) are wired in up there above the living room to keep the room clutter down in what I hope will be a very modern hill country look, if there is such a thing. So this weekend I dry-walled away while alternating between NPR and other stations. Shows like Car Talk, All Things Considered, and Folk Ways, along with some 70's rock songs that I had not heard for years like American Pie. All of it LOUD. Except an old Boston song or two which were VERY LOUD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home