Monday, January 04, 2010

Wimberley Holiday Fun

Another year gone by, and another step forward (pun intended for first photo) in creating the family holiday retreat of my childhood memories. Although our home may never have the character (or characters) of my grandparent's home in Longville, LA, it does have all of the fun. And actual A/C and heat, toilets that work, etc. I admit that we didn't have an uncle dressed as Santa Claus like in my childhood, but there is always next year...

Our 2009/2010 holiday season saw four generations of family gathered in Wimberley, ages one-and-a-half to 77. A few of my favorite photos are below, each with special memories that God willing, will last for our kids and grand-kids like my Longville memories have for me.





















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home