Monday, April 19, 2010

2010 Blooms

I've been posting photos of spring time flowers for several years, and 2010 has definitely yielded a good crop. These pics were all taken in our backyard, most within about 100 feet of the back door. I've identified most of these in past years, but I'm lazier this year. The notable newcomer as identified by my not-so-lazy wife is the Evening Primrose, the yellow flower so named because it folds up in the daylight hours until evening.

















I was in Wimberley just yesterday taking these, but it seems very far away today. Perhaps because I really am very far away, working in the Seattle area for another week. It's nice to have these little memory joggers to remind of spring in Wimberley... but I'd rather be there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home