Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Nice Piece of Glass

Over two years ago I bought this really nice glass door for the master bath shower. This one is a thick all-glass design with none of those little trim pieces which seem to harbor every type of mold and algae known to mankind. Over the past two years I've been moving around to just about every place in the house EXCEPT the shower whenever it was in the way of the project du jour. Finally the door itself became the project du jour as summer heat brought me indoors from the nearly-completed tank arbor effort. And it was easy enough to install that I felt kinda silly about putting it off so long. Thank goodness it fit, because I would have felt a lot sillier trying to return it to the store after a couple of years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home