Friday, October 21, 2011

Garage with a View

A big part of the home design here in Wimberley was based around the view of the nearby hills.  Now the garage is getting started at long last (first photo), and I decided that it too should take advantage of the view.  I'm framing in a couple of 48" square picture windows so that when we pull into the garage, or when I'm working on some project inside it, the view will still be there (second photo).  I was standing inside the garage and looking out through the framed openings for the first time a few minutes ago.  Now I'm thinking that bird and/or hummer feeders hung from the eave just above each window will be just the thing to complete the exercise of bringing a bit of mother nature inside the garage.   

1 Comments:

At 8:44 AM, Blogger yogini said...

I like!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home