Sunday, March 19, 2006

Practicing Relaxation

A short distance from our Wimberley property is one of the best B&B's I know, a place called the Inn Above Onion Creek. Perhaps it's best feature is that it is miles from anything, built in the middle of a large ranch with great views all around. In this photo my sweetheart is getting some great practice "enjoying the moment", hanging out before breakfast on our room's balcony. Places like this do so much for the soul. The Inn, and similar places out in the country, make me feel as close to my creator as any man-made, conventional place of worship can. Maybe it is partially just the change of pace itself that makes such a big impact. Maybe if I was there all the time it would lose some of it's magic. Maybe I'll have to try it for a 30 years or so to really find out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home