Sunday, May 31, 2009

The yoga helps

Ann's been taking lots of photos recently showing me at work inside the house at Wimberley. Not necessarily flattering photos. Seems she questions the safety worthiness of some of the positions I get myself into. I have to admit that some of the positions are made possible by a fairly heavy yoga practice, but are they really unsafe???

So here for your consideration are a couple of those pics, and in the spirit of modern reality television we'll just let the readers decide if I'm being safe or not. Unbiased and 3rd party judges, please vote now. Go ahead, don't worry about hurting my feelings. Really. The honest truth.

The Fine Print: There could be a free lunch in it for any judge voting in the particular way I'm thinking about...

1 Comments:

At 8:36 PM, Blogger Lobster Hunters said...

unsafe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home