Sunday, April 05, 2009

Rude Welcome

Arriving at our property Friday I had one of those brief moments when your brain can't quite catch up with what it is seeing. Took me a second to figure out that yes, I was in the right driveway and no, I was not going to be able to enter. Seems our recent high winds had taken down this large cedar, or at least a big chunk of it, creating a perfect roadblock.

Luckily the rest of my weekend visit went much better, and I'll soon be posting all kinds of new photos to show lots of progress inside the house. As for the tree, at least it gave me a chance to break out the chainsaw which had been little used since I started working inside the house. Nothing like a roaring chainsaw to eliminate some detour-driven frustration.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home