Sunday, April 30, 2006

Keeping an eye on things

Since I'm not around the Wimberley property most of the time, I've hired a couple of resident security personnel to make sure everything is OK in my absence. They are great about never sleeping on the job, and don't seem to mind being out there in bad weather. Problem is, these guys don't seem to be real great at keeping an eye on the WHOLE property, so maybe I need to hire some more of them.

For example, the turkey eggs I talked about on an earlier blog posting were completely gone when I visited last week. No empty shells, no evidence whatsoever. I can't see how mama turkey could have moved them, and I would think that any predator would have left some shell pieces behind as evidence. Are there any turkey egg experts out there who have an explanation? When I asked my security experts about it, they just looked away...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home