Sunday, May 13, 2007

Walking on Air

My buddy Mark took this photo from an angle that makes me look like I'm walking the plank, or standing on nothing at all. I'm actually standing on a sliding plywood contraption that we rigged to install ceiling insulation in the 20' tall stairwell area. We shot horizontal rails to the right and left walls first, then placed a plywood platform on top of the rails so we could slide it along as I installed the insulation. Our invention actually worked, and it will stay up for the drywall installation later. This was one of the more fun parts of the insulation effort; it is repetitive, sweaty, tedious work that I'm anxious to get completed and move on to something else!

1 Comments:

At 12:52 PM, Blogger yogini said...

Can you say "safety moment?" I'm glad your cell phone works so well out there now. Can you please program 911 on speed dial?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home