Thursday, June 12, 2008

A year of bliss

Our first wedding anniversary provides a sweet opportunity to look back on adventures Ann and I have had since we met 3 1/2 years ago. This photo is from Spring 2005 at our Wimberley property, long before the current house was even on the drawing boards.

I may have loved Wimberley before I loved Ann, but she's been an amazing force supporting everything I've done there, before and after our marriage. Understanding. Patient. Gently helpful. Our marriage makes the Wimberley experience even better. Wimberley makes the marriage experience even better.

Thanks Ann, and Happy Anniversary.

2 Comments:

At 5:38 PM, Blogger yogini said...

I loved Wimberley and the Hill Country before you, but sharing it with my soulmate makes it even sweeter.

Happier with you everyday, my chainsaw yogi.

 
At 11:24 AM, Blogger Pat Wente said...

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY! AND I WAS THERE!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home