Sunday, November 02, 2008

Fancy New Work Table

Since I'm sorta living in and sorta working on various parts of the house, I've got materials and tools piled just about everywhere. Very little area to work on things. So, this new Whirlpool bath is serving temporary duty in the kitchen until I can get it's permanent home in the bathroom ready. Whirlpool baths come in great big boxes with nice flat surfaces, so right now it's the best place available for working on the bookshelves and other items.

This growing mess leads me to an early resolution for the coming new year: "Stop buying new stuff, and start installing the stuff I already have faster." Which should compliment my newly reduced ability to buy new things anyway, since after the recent market downturn my 401K now more closely resembles a 201K...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home