Thursday, December 15, 2005

Not exactly the tractor I had in mind

I've done lot's of scheming to somehow justify getting a little Bobcat (a small earthmoving/digging tractor of sorts) for use at the Wimberley property. But even with my twisted rationalizations, it just doesn't make sense to spend a bunch of money to own one. Last week I was traveling near Baton Rouge, and on an old plantation beside the mighty Mississippi River, and look what I found! I'll bet I could own this beauty for next to nothing, which of course would be next to nothing more than it is worth. So, maybe I should develop some new schemes for getting the Bobcat of my dreams, like convincing Santa that I've actually been a good boy this year... OK, I guess he can't be that naive. Post any brilliant ideas you might have for me ASAP, or better yet have them delivered to me in Wimberley via a shiny new Bobcat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home