Sunday, February 01, 2009

It ain't pretty, but it's lovely

The new jacuzzi may not be much to look at yet. No pretty ceramic tile surrounding it, no pretty panel covering the mechanicals. But after getting it installed and hooking up all the plumbing and electrical bits, it was just plain lovely to take on a test drive. Because when I closed my eyes there was nothing incomplete about it. Couldn't see the bare walls around me, or the exposed electrical wiring above. Just the glow of the warm sunshine from the nearby window sneaking in through me eyelids. Ahhhh.

2 Comments:

At 4:08 PM, Blogger Pat Wente said...

Very impressive!

 
At 8:21 AM, Blogger Kim Kimmey said...

I dropped by your blog and saw this picture--it brought back a memory of celebrating the new tub during Mike's home renovation. Joy is where you find it. :-) Congratulations on a big step.

Loved seeing you and Ann at the wedding--hope to see you soon. Kim

 

Post a Comment

<< Home