Sunday, March 01, 2009

Hi Lo

I was tickled when I saw this photo Ann took recently. While I was busy installing drywall on the master bath ceiling, she was busy documenting my allegedly questionable practice of standing on an up-side down trash can to do some of the work. Figuring that the best defense is truly a good offense, I'm publishing it now before she can spread it herself. I'll also point out that this was not just any trash can, but one made by Rubbermaid. Sturdier than my little 2' stepladder any day. Which is not saying a lot...

So the second photo shows what I was concentrating on- the "Hi" part of the Hi Lo equation. Perfect imbed depth for the drywall screws, in this case near the bathroom exhaust fan. PID is touchy to achieve, but sweet when accomplished (at least in my geeky brain). Deep enough to allow cover by drywall mud, shallow enough to avoid breaking the drywall paper. I'm pretty PIDiful, huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home